Welcome to Springfield Driver Training Services
YOUR fleet training & assessment solution
We are foremost experts in managing the risks associated with driving at work also experts in Eco Driver Training – We can save at least 10% on fuel costs. Reduce the likelihood of your employees being involved in a crash. Reduce the risk of prosecution of your employees and your business.
Fleet driver training will save you money!
Most drivers on the road do not use their vehicle in the most fuel efficient way. Fleet driver training gives individuals the knowledge of modern vehicles and how to ensure they perform at their most fuel efficient. Following fleet driver training with Springfield DTS, the average driver can expect to reduce fuel consumption by at least 10% – sometime as much as 30%. Even at the minimum expected saving, you could be looking at a 10% saving on your fleet fuel bill. Also, drivers who drive in a more eco-friendly manner, find consumable items such as tyres and brakes last considerably longer.
Fleet risk assessment and training can transform the safety and productivity of your fleet
Provide protection for your business, its directors and senior managers. How would your business cope with a fatality among its drivers? What if one of your drivers was seriously injured or killed someone else? It’s easy to think ‘this won’t happen to us’. The reality? 1 in 3 accidents in the UK involve someone who is driving for work.
In HSE’s guidelines ‘Driving for Work’, it states that “health and safety law applies to on the road work activities as to all work activities and the risks should be effectively managed within a health and safety system”.
All the staff used by SDTS are hand-selected on the basis of their suitability & experience for such work from an “elite” group of qualified instructors. We are based in the West Midlands, centrally located with easy access to give national coverage, so are able to assist wherever your business is based in the UK.
To discuss your company’s exact requirements please Contact us today!
We abide by the DVSA code of conduct:
- Be professional and courteous at all times;
- Be friendly, helpful, patient and approachable. Prepare students to be safe, competent and independent drivers, provide One to One tuition – Unless agreed with Management.
- We promise to Avoid physical contact except in an emergency or in the normal course of greetings
All Trainers will agree that:
- they will at all times comply with the law and, in particular legislative requirements regarding the protection of personal freedoms, discrimination, data protection, trading standards, the workplace and road safety
- they will at all times behave in a professional manner towards clients in line with the Standards in the ‘National standard for driver and rider training’
- clients will be treated with respect and consideration and will be supported to achieve the learning outcomes in the ‘National standard for driver and rider training’ as efficiently and effectively as possible
- they will ensure that their knowledge and skills on all matters relating to the provision of driver training comply with current practice and legislative requirements
- they will try to avoid physical contact with a client except in an emergency or in the normal course of greeting